Saturday, October 29, 2005

Alas!

=O hohoho

yesterday marked the end of my examinations - had my last paper.
the one which i thot i was gonna flip it open, jaw drop and start crying
but dat din happen..

Thank God! he listened and answered my prayers for a 'not-so-difficult' examination for OE.
BUT! as for my results.. let it be God's will la.. i wudnt noe how dat's gonna turn out.. jus pray i'd clear dem all..

am in a jolly gd mood today! prolly gonna stay home, slack and jus relax.. need to catch up on a much needed and deserved rest frm the mths of hectic schedule... *sigh of relief*

quite a few of us still hav exams happening soon... ALL THE BEST to one and all. Denise and I may hav finished. but the zeal & rigour must carry on! Cuzy, Pris, Javvy, Sir Daltz & Qin! u all can do it ok! JIA YOU!!!! jus a little bit more ok!
as for the workie pple like Bert and Stella! u both jia you too k! everyone has stress, but remember we r all in dis together! ;)
mind over body k!
and for those serving their time in NS, Fieeee & Chekkerzzzz, count down k. soon it'll all be over too. weeks past by us so fast. look forward and always be thankful dat u r blest. =) think happy thots!

well, soon i is need to be packin my rm, my mess frm all the books n notes lying ard... clear my clothes, mess in my bedrm etc etc etc..
so busy i say... ALSO! i needa find a job! anybody need to hire a 'maid'? haha! :P

dis is so cool. 2mths of holidays.. i needa get a life! work experience wud b grt and essential. helpful to my already "getting there" resume. haha. best is if i cud work at sentosa.. some internship for mktg! fun sia! hee. ok shall KIV dat for now.

No comments: